How to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes
iCloud Photo Library is the simplest way to keep your files safe. Even if your iOs device goes missing you can get all your files/Pics/Video with iCloud. If you want to sync your photos manually.
You can set up iTunes to sync photos to iPhone to iPhone or iPad/iPod touch from the Photos app, or from your computer.
One of the most frequently asked questions from iPhone users is about How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone or iPhone to iPhone ? If you are one of them, follow this blog for answers.
To transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes follow the simple steps.
Ho to send photos from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes
Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes. iTunes is the simplest and fastest way to send photos from iPhone to iPhone.
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to computer using the USB cable.
3. Open iTunes and select the icon for your device in the upper-left corner.
4. Select the “Photos” tab.
which is located in the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window.
5. Check the “Sync photos“, then click the drop-down menu to select the folder that contains your pictures.
If instead you see “iCloud Photos is On,” all of your photos and videos are already on all of your devices that use iCloud Photo Library. You don’t need to sync them through iTunes.
6. Choose the folder which contains your photos,files and other important documents which you want to sync from.
7. Choose to sync all photos or selected albums. you can Select “Include videos” to sync add them.
8. Now click on Apply.
Even if you want to send videos and important files and PDF you can send.
The pictures will then sync up with your device. You can view them from the “Photos“app.
Hope this information will help you to transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone or iPad. using iTunes. Feel free to ask any query related to this issue. Give your feedback in the comment section. we will get back to you with solution’s as soon as possible.